FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION - A vacant 3 bedroom apartment requiring refurbishment, conveniently located close to the town centre, seafront and pier.
To be sold by online auction on Friday 25th February 2021, bidding will open at 10.00.
A virtual viewing is available. Please call 01344 753 120 to book an appointment at the following times: * Tuesday 01 February at 14.00 * Thursday 03 February at 14.00 * Tuesday 8 February at 14.00 * Thursday 10 February at 14.00 * Tuesday 15 February at 14.00 * Thursday 17 February at 14.00 * Tuesday 22 February at 14.00 * Thursday 24 February at 14:00
All bidders/potential buyers are required to register ahead of the auction date to be able to bid/buy, please visit our website to setup an online auction account.
* Close to Eastbourne Beach * Good access to Eastbourne town centre * Mainline rail service to London Victoria * Access to A27 and A22
* Third floor apartment * 3 bedrooms * Requires refurbishment
* 3 bedrooms * Reception room * Balcony * Kitchen * Bathroom * Separate WC
* Basement storage indicated on title plan
Leasehold with vacant possession
999 years from 25 March 2003 - (980 years remaining)
Eastbourne Borough Council - 01323 410 000
For each lot there are Special Conditions of Sale and other documentation provided by the vendor’s solicitors. If you wish to receive the Legal Pack, you will be able to register for this via the link on our website. You will receive notification by email once the Legal Pack is received from the solicitor.
Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a lot will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each lot will be offered subject to a Reserve, (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the lot during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range, or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide Price.
A buyers charge of £1,200 including VAT is payable on each lot that you buy, in addition to the sale price. Please be aware there may be other additional fees, including disbursements contained in the legal pack payable on completion. Please ensure that you check the legal pack for each lot that you are interested in, prior to bidding.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.